Pokemon tribute Pokemon tribute

You've got potential, but remember, this is NewGrounds. Not TestGrounds.
People here aren't going to give short, boring poorly made flashes a good score.

You've got potential, but you're still missing a lot of stuff.
Backgrounds, uniqueness, humour and drawing skills.

You'll get better with time, but just try better next time. A lot better.

LeScruff responds:

Your very right i shall improve i do time thanks for the feedback :D

Sonic VS ??? Unfinished Sonic VS ??? Unfinished

Exedor is right.

This isn't Testgrounds! You can't just say "please rate my part of a thing that I haven't finished yet, and may never finish so it'll be an unfinished thing forever..." You have put us in a bind, and here's why:

This "animation" is a fragment. It's a piece of what could eventually be turned into a story, but for now, it's nothing more than a part or a bit.

There have been lots of flash parts and bits coming thru recently. Newgrounds used to not put up with this sort of thing at all. The problem is not if it's bad, but rather if it's good. When it's bad, it gets a low score and gets blammed and is forgotten and gone. Done.

If it's a 'good' piece, then people get confused and may pass it. The problem is that then we've got a fragment of a piece of a bit of a flash floating around newgrounds forever, and what's the point of that? That's not what Newgrounds is for.

Newgrounds is for FINISHED items. It's not good to have fragments floating around with people going, '...WTF is this??!?' when they find it.

Finish your projects and THEN submit them.

Shockstar9000 responds:

I know. My bad then, i'm used to submitting trailers before the work is complete to show others, what im working on. Next time, i'll submit the whole thing when it is fully complete.

The truth of minecraft The truth of minecraft

I liked that it looped.

Pretty awesome flash, but it's lacking in a lot of things. Perhaps you could try using graphics from in game? And maybe the music, too? And when it explodes? It doesn't make a squiggly line, it makes block dissapear. Add some accurate and it really will be the truth!

Ganska häftigt blixt, men det är brist på en massa saker. Kanske kan ni prova att använda grafik från i spelet? Och kanske musiken också? Och när det exploderar? Det gör inte en snirkliga linje, gör det blockerar försvinna. Lägg till några riktiga och det verkligen blir sanningen! <3

Kombusha Mushroom People Kombusha Mushroom People

Still Awesome

Haven't watched this in, like, half a decade.
Still awesome as always! <3

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

I lol'd

I lol'd really hard at the Bonus Shtuff Dad! :D

%u041C%u043D%u0435 %u0434%u0435%u0439%u0441%u0442%u0432%
u0438%u0442%u0435%u043B%u044C%u043D%u 043E %u0442%u0440%u0443%u0434%u043D%u043E lol'd %u043D%u0430 %u0431%u043E%u043D%u0443%u0441 Shtuff %u041F%u0430%u043F%u0430!

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

...Meh.

Ehhhhh, it was kinda short.

Emptygoddess responds:

About a minute and a half i think.

Now or Never Now or Never

Hmmm. Quaint.

Reminded me, greatly so, of Cave Story.
I loved your story and the way you presented it! Awesome job!

Rokkan-Saturn responds:

MAYBE THE LOADING GRAPHIC JUST
SLIGHTLY
REMINDS YOU OF CAVE STORY!

lol, thanks a lot c:

Awesome work, man.

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

Fantasimazing!

AWESOME<3

Could do with some backgrounds, and mixing scenes (The "Best Song in the World" and "Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot" could of easily been in the same scene).

Otherwise, truly spectacular.